KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
Highest Workstation Application Performance
Next-generation architecture enables over 2x improvement in geometry and fill rates with the industry's highest performance for professional CAD, DCC, and visualization applications.
1024MB Ultra-Fast GDDR3 (512MB per GPU)
Delivers high throughput for interactive visualization of large models and high-performance for real-time processing of large textures and frames and enables the highest quality and resolution full-scene antialiasing (32x FSAA).
Unmatched Color Precision
Full 128-bit precision graphics pipeline enables sophisticated mathematical computations to maintain high accuracy, resulting in unmatched visual quality. Full IEEE 32-bit floating-point precision per color component (RGBA) delivers millions of color variations with the broadest dynamic range.
Next-Generation Vertex and Pixel Programmability
NVIDIA Quadro FX GPUs introduce infinite length vertex programs and dynamic flow control, removing the previous limits on complexity and structure of shader programs. With full support for Vertex and Shader Model 3.0, NVIDIA Quadro FX GPUs deliver sophisticated effects never before imagined for real-time graphics systems.
Unparalleled Subpixel Precision
12-bit subpixel precision delivers high geometric accuracy, eliminating spreckles, cracks, and other rasterization anomalies.
Hardware-Accelerated Pixel Read-Back
Greater than 2.4GB/Sec., pixel read-back performance delivers massive host throughout, more than 10x the performance of previous generation graphics systems.
Rotated Grid Full Screen Antialiasing (RG FSAA)
RG FSAA sampling algorithm introduces far greater sophistication in the sampling pattern, significantly increasing color accuracy and visual quality for edges and lines, reducing "jaggies" while maintaining performance.
High Precision Dynamic Range Imaging (HPDR) Technology
Sets new standards for image clarity and quality through floating point capabilities in shading, filtering, texturing, and blending. Enables unprecedented rendered image quality for visual effects processing.
NVIDIA PureVideo Technology
NVIDIA PureVideo technology is the combination of high-definition video processors and software that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for SD and HD video content. Features include high-quality scaling, spatial temporal de-interlacing, inverse telecine, and high quality HD video playback from DVD.
Quad Dual-Link Digital Display Connectors
Two dual-link TMDS transmitters support ultra-high resolution panels (up to 2560 x 1600 on each panel) - resulting in amazing image quality and detailed photorealistic images.
NVIDIA SLI Technology
NVIDIA SLI technology enables dynamically scalable graphics performance, enhanced image quality, and expanded display real estate.
SLI Frame Rendering allows the FX 4500 X2, with an SLI connector installed, to transparently scale application performance on a single display by presenting both NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 GPUs to the operating system as a single graphics card.
SLI Multi View combines the power of both NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 GPUs to span a single hardware-accelerated OpenGL application window across multiple displays or run a single application per GPU with multiple display outputs.
NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 X2 by PNY Architecture
- Dual NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 GPUs
- 128-bit color precision
- Unlimited fragment instruction
- Unlimited vertex instruction
- 3D volumetric texture support
- Single-system powerwall
- 12 pixels per clock rendering engine
- Hardware accelerated antialiased points and lines
- Hardware OpenGL overlay planes
- Hardware accelerated two-sided lighting
- Hardware accelerated clipping planes
- 3rd generation occlusion culling
- 16 textures per pixel in fragment programs
- Window ID clipping functionality
- Hardware accelerated line stippling
- Fully programmable GPU (OpenGL 2.0/DirectX 9.0C class)
- Long fragment programs (unlimited instructions)
- Long vertex programs (unlimited instructions)
- Looping and subroutines (up to 256 loops per vertex program)
- Dynamic flow control
- Conditional execution
High Level Shader Languages
- Optimized complier for Cg and Microsoft HLSL
- OpenGL 2.0 and DirectX 9.0C support
- Open source compiler
- 12-bit subpixel sampling precision enhances antialiasing quality
- Rotated Grid Full-Scene Antialiasing (RG FSAA)
- 32x FSAA dramatically reduces visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies" at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
Display Resolution Support
- Quad dual-link DVI outputs drive four digital displays at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
- Internal 400MHz DACs drive four analog displays up to 2048 x 1536 at 75Hz
NVIDIA nView Architecture
- Advanced multi-display desktop and application management seamlessly integrated into Microsoft Windows
Physical Dimensions, Power, and Cooling
- Physical dimensions: ATX form factor, 4.38 inches x 9.0 inches
- Power: 145W
- Requires auxiliary power (connector cable included)
- Thermal management: Active fan sink
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 X2 by PNY graphics board
- Four DVI-I to VGA adapters
- Auxiliary power connector cable
- SLI connector
- Drivers for Windows XP and 2000
- Detailed Installation Guide
- Quickstart Installation Guide
- Quadro Application Utilities on CD-ROM (MAXtreme™, POWERdraft™)
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (64-bit and 32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Linux - full OpenGL implementation with NVIDIA and ARB extensions (64-bit and 32-bit)
- AMD64, Intel EM64T
Minimum System Requirements
- PC compatible with Intel Pentium® 4/Xeon® or AMD Athlon®/Opteron® class processor or higher
- Open PCI Express x16 lane slot
- Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, or Linux
- 256MB system memory
- 50MB of available disk space for full installation
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- VGA or DVI-I compatible display
- 450W power supply
SKUs and EAN
- Retail: VCQFX4500X2-PCIE-PB
- EAN: 3536403331276