GPU-ACCELERATED FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Import Formats
Import the most common video formats for editing in Adobe Premiere Pro. Supported formats include: AVCHD, MOV, MPG, HDV, MTS, M2TS, and TS.
- Decode Formats
Support for GPU-based MPEG2 and H.264/AVC video decode speeds end-to-end video processing.
- Effects Rendering and Video Conversion
Accelerate common video effects and transitions as well as linear scaling and frame rate conversion.
- Output Video
Render and encode H.264/AVC video to high and main profiles for Adobe Flash and Blu-ray disc and to baseline profile for Adobe Flash and portable media players.
- Easy Installation
Elemental Accelerator installs quickly and easily as a plug-in for Adobe Premiere Pro CS4.
- Accelerated Video Workflows: MPEG-2, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, HDV, XDCAM
- Video Rendering/Encoding: H.264/AVC
- Video Effects and Transition
Scale (uniform and independent)
Fast Color Corrector
Hue balance and angle
Balance magnitude, gain and angle
Contrast (input/output level settings)
Brightness (input/output level settings)
Dip to Black
Dip to White
- Video Conversion
Linear up and down scaling
Aspect ratio conversion
Frame rate conversion
- Minimum System Requirements for Elemental Accelerator for Windows
Desktop platforms: NVIDIA Quadro CX, Quadro FX 5800, FX 4800, FX 3800 or FX 1800
NVIDIA driver 182.65 or greater
Premiere Pro CS4 v22.214.171.124 or greater
Adobe Media Encoder version 126.96.36.199 or greater
Windows XP 32, Vista 32 or Vista 64
Intel or AMD dual-core CPU running at least 1.6 GHz
Access to the Internet for product activation
STANDARD ENCODER SETTING
In the standard media encoder these settings can be found in the pre-sets using
Format: H.264 Blu-ray
Preset: HDTV email@example.com High Quality
For the Elemental Accelerator™ Plug-in these settings are used as presets
Format: Elemental H.264
Preset: HDTV 720p 23.976
These settings are identical. Both use VBR 1 pass, target 25,000 Kbps, High Profile, and level 4.1.
i. Compatible with NVIDIA® Quadro® FX 5800, 4800, 3800 and 1800
QUADRO FX 1800 KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
30-Bit Color Fidelity
30-bit color fidelity (10-bits per color) enables billions rather than millions of color variations for rich, vivid image quality with the broadest dynamic range.
NVIDIA® CUDA™ is a revolutionary parallel computing architecture for Quadro GPUs enabling breakthrough performance in areas such as such as interactive ray tracing, finite element analysis, and computational fluid dynamics.
NVIDIA Unified GPU Architecture
Industry’s first unified architecture designed to dynamically allocate compute, geometry, shading and pixel processing power to deliver optimized GPU performance.
PCI Express 2.0 Compliant
Doubles the data transfer rate up to 5 GT/sec per lane for an aggregate bandwidth of 16 GB/sec bi-directional (8 GB/sec in each direction).
Dual DisplayPort Digital Display Connectors
Dual DisplayPort connectors support ultra-high-resolution panels (up to 2560 x 1600) -- which result in amazing image quality producing detailed photorealistic images.
Single Dual-Link Digital Display Connector
Dual-link TMDS transmitter supports ultra-high-resolution panels (up to 3840 x 2400 @24Hz) --which result in amazing image quality producing detailed photorealistic images.
Ultra quiet design
Engineered to deliver high performance with low acoustics for a quiet desktop environment.
Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
The NVIDIA UDA guarantees forward and backward compatibility with software drivers. Simplifies upgrading to a new NVIDIA product because all NVIDIA products work with the same driver software.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800 by PNY graphics board
- One DP to DVI-D adapter
- One DVI-I to VGA adapter
- Drivers for Windows XP and Vista (Linux available on web)
- Detailed Installation Guide
- QuickStart Installation Guide
- Quadro Application Utilities on CD-ROM (MAXtreme™, POWERdraft™)
- Elemental Accelerator for Windows (CD + installation guide + Activation Key)
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista™ (64-bit and 32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP (64-bit and 32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Linux® – full OpenGL implementation with NVIDIA and ARB extensions (64-bit and 32-bit)
- AMD64, Intel EM64T
- PCI Express 2.0 support
Minimum System Requirements
- PC compatible with Intel Pentium® 4/Xeon® or AMD Opteron® class processor or higher
- Open PCI Express x16 lane slot
- Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, 2000, Linux, or Solaris
- 1GB system memory
- 100MB of available disk space for full installation
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- VGA, DVI-I or DisplayPort compatible display
- 450W power supply
SKUs and EAN
- Retail: VCQFX1800ELAC-PB
- EAN: 3536403337308